[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | UBSAN: Fail tests if UB detected (!1136)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Dec 18 16:51:38 CET 2019
Tim Rühsen created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1136
Branches: tmp-check-fuzz to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
This MR is for squeezing out the detected UB.
The UBSAN runner has been modified to run with clang 9 on Fedora 31 and also includes ASAN.
Detected UB is now printed with a symbolized stack trace, to allow review / tracking directly from the CI artifacts (*.log files).
(In the end) it fixes #878.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1136
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel