[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix gnutls-cli compilation with GOST disabled (!1143)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Dec 29 10:55:54 CET 2019
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1143
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:fix-gost-bench to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
As noticed by Niels Möller, GnuTLS will fail compilation (in `benchmark-tls.c`) if GOST is disabled. This was not noticed by the CI as minimal build skipped building `gnutls-cli`.
- enables building `gnutls-cli` (and `gnutls-serv`) unconditionally,
- fixes build issue.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1143
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel