[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | build: do not generate mech-list.h if p11-kit is not available (!904)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Feb 2 15:50:19 CET 2019
New Merge Request !904
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:fix-pkcs11-mechs to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/904
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel