[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | fips140: Run ECDSA self-test in startup for FIPS (!915)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Feb 8 11:53:03 CET 2019
New Merge Request !915
Project:Branches: ansasaki/gnutls:fips140_ecdsa_kat to gnutls/gnutls:gnutls_3_3_x
Author: Anderson Sasaki
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
When in FIPS mode, it is necessary to run an ECDSA known answer test at start-up for at least one approved curve to be able to use ECDSA and be compliant with FIPS requirements.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/915
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel