[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: support non-NULL-terminated PSKs (!917)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Feb 8 22:02:21 CET 2019
New Merge Request !917
Branches: ajuaristi-issue-586 to master
Author: Ander Juaristi
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
I have not been able to test it. Compilation consistently fails to me (Ubuntu 18) since mid-January (see first commit date) and I can't tell why. I guess it's related to !662 but haven't gone further. I am researching it. Any clues?
../lib/.libs/libgnutls.so: undefined reference to `nettle_rsa_sec_decrypt at HOGWEED_4'
Anyway, for now have a look to the new public functions I introduce and tell me if they seem good to you. This is a bit quirky because you need to introduce duplicates for everything (`gnutls_psk_set_client_credentials2`, `gnutls_psk_set_server_credentials2`, etc.). If you have a better idea I'm all ears.
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/917
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel