[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Add support for CNT_IMIT TLS 1.2 GOST cipher suite (!920)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Feb 10 10:23:08 CET 2019
New Merge Request !920
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:gost-cleaned-cnt to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This adds support for CNT_IMIT ciphersuite from draft-smyshlyaev-tls12-gost-suites-04.
It is using numbers assigned by IANA now, so it is not compatible with existing deployments
till they are updated to use newly assigned numbers.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [x] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/920
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel