[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Latest Debian.cross builds fail due to datefudge being installed (#701)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Feb 10 22:55:23 CET 2019
New Issue was created.
Issue 701: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/issues/701
Author: Tim Rühsen
On the Debian.cross CI image we only installed amd64 datefudge. Several tests on cross-runners check for a working datefudge and SKIP if it is not found. Today, I installed datefudge for mips, arm64 and aarch64. Now 4 tests fail due to datefudge being found. Maybe datefudge doesn't work as expected !? Couldn't check yet.
Checking whether server can utilize multiple keys
Echo Server listening on IPv4 0.0.0.0 port 25282...done
Echo Server listening on IPv6 :: port 25282...done
*** Fatal error: Error in the certificate.
Error in handshake: A TLS fatal alert has been received.
Processed 1 CA certificate(s).
Connecting to '::1:25282'...
- Successfully sent 0 certificate(s) to server.
- Server has requested a certificate.
- Certificate type: X.509
- Got a certificate list of 1 certificates.
- Certificate info:
- no subject,issuer `CN=GnuTLS Test CA', serial 0x59897b84004ff2ed, RSA-PSS key 2048 bits, signed using RSA-SHA256, activated `2017-08-08 08:51:16 UTC', expires `9999-12-31 23:59:59 UTC', pin-sha256="NN1idWI1043ahir5N4qSOKf/6IXzP/X1Kj4Ki5Z97xo="
Public Key ID:
Public Key PIN:
- Status: The certificate is NOT trusted. The certificate chain uses not yet valid certificate.
*** PKI verification of server certificate failed...
Failure: 1. handshake with RSA should have succeeded!
Exiting via signal 15
.sh (exit status: 1)
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/issues/701
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel