[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests: wrap ADD_SYSCALL for getrandom in test for SYS_getrandom (!926)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Feb 14 15:50:00 CET 2019
New Merge Request !926
Project:Branches: bailey3/gnutls:gnutls-703 to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Andy Bailey
This is a fix for #703
On linux systems without __NR_getrandom, the ADD_SYSCALL(getrandom, 0) in tests/seccomp.c will result in a link failure later, so test for SYS_getrandom first. This was the fix recommended by @nmav, thanks!
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [NA] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [NA] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [NA] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/926
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel