[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Re-introduce topendir on Windows with Unicode support (!931)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Feb 19 10:37:02 CET 2019

The commit check fails again... I imported your branch here and can't reproduce it locally. I even pushed it to my own Gitlab GnuTLS repo - and it succeeds. There is something weird going on with your repo. You should remove it and fork it again. But before, let's do some more tests if you have the patience (I am sorry for that).

Please `git am check.patch` the attached file into your branch and `git push` it. It has some more output that should show what exactly is going wrong.

[check.patch](/uploads/32d402fa4273ff4cae55b919e5a1b4e4/check.patch)