[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Re-introduce topendir on Windows with Unicode support (!931)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Feb 19 11:18:02 CET 2019

No thanks. From the output I can see that the git structure deviates from what we have in the main repo. The number of commits between `master` and `HEAD` should be two (you made two commits to this branch). But  `git rev-list` lists a huge amount of commits. This list includes some older commits where indeed the author and the Signed-off-by are different. So the check script is working correctly.

I suggest to save your work/branches, remove the Gitlab gnutls repo (and your local copy), fork+clone the main repo again, recreate+push your branches again.

If it's just about the two MRs, we can pull them in and push them to the main repo. That only makes sense if you (and the reviewer) consider them as ready-to-merge.