[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Re-introduce topendir on Windows with Unicode support (!932)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Feb 20 11:34:38 CET 2019
New Merge Request !932
Project:Branches: chouquette/gnutls:use_topendir_fixed to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen
This is reintroducing the changes from !835 (merged) (and thus reverting those introducing in !860 (merged))
The failure was due to an incorrect byte order in the path provided to _topendir. I'm not sure if the 3rd patch is correct, there might be a macro/constant that can be use to express that the _gnutls_utf8_to_ucs2 caller wants native by order. Patch 2 & 3 might be better of squashed, but for the sake of reviewing, I think they're better of split for now.
This is a basically a copy of !931 because of some git issues.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/932
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel