[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | cleanup: _gnutls_recv_handshake: added explicit sanity checks (!937)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Feb 23 21:24:16 CET 2019
New Merge Request !937
Branches: tmp-explicit-sanity-checks to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Although, this function acts on the message provided as expected and thus
it should never call a message parsing function on unexpected
messages, we make a more explicit sanity check. This unifies the
sanity checks existing within the involved functions.
The existing test suite covers the modified paths, though the fix which is a sanity check should not be exercised by any code path.
* [x] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/937
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel