[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Add an option "--file-log" to redirect some information to a temporary file (!940)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Feb 27 00:33:23 CET 2019
New Merge Request !940
Project:Branches: DK_DARKmatter/gnutls:master to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Ke Zhao
In some cases, we may not want to print all the information from client to stdout.
With this option, program will create a temporary txt log file on your current path,
and redirect some imformation to that file.
The response from the server will not be changed, you can still observe the response
directly at the client.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/940
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel