[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Implement gnutls_aead_cipher_encryptv2() (#718)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Feb 27 10:51:12 CET 2019

We get a header with protocol id, signature, nonce, etc. then comes the encrypted data. Currently I have to memcpy the encrypted data back into the iov. I would like to have inplace decryption. The tag (signature) is part of the header, so it is not in the iov, however it could also be put in the iov as the last element, if you prefer that. Also the memory I have to allocate exceeds the allowed stack size, so with that API I would avoid not only the memcpy but also allocations.