[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests: treat all signals as error (!856)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jan 3 13:34:19 CET 2019
New Merge Request !856
Branches: tmp-tests-fail-on-signals to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Previously we were only treating SIGSEGV as error though there is no reason to treat other signals as success and they may hide an actual error case (e.g., when SIGPIPE is received). With this change we treat any signals received by the child except SIGTERM as error, and we ensure that SIGPIPE is ignored in all tests.
* [x] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/856
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel