[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | configure.ac: check libopts version more strictly (!862)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Jan 4 18:10:54 CET 2019
New Merge Request !862
Branches: tmp-libopts-check to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This is a continuation of the discussion in:
In libopts there are two places where library versions are checked: at [source code level](http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/autogen.git/tree/autoopts/tpl/opthead.tlib#n60) and [binary level](http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/autogen.git/tree/autoopts/init.c#n75).
These are basically the same condition, but we can't do much about the latter (e.g., copying a linked binary to older distributions).
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/862
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel