[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls-serv: improvements in UDP server (!863)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Jan 5 14:15:20 CET 2019
New Merge Request !863
Branches: tmp-fix-udp-serv to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This modifies the server to deinitialize the session after use (avoiding leaks), and to only send the hello verify request when a client hello is seen.
This also adds a basic unit test of gnutls-serv with the --udp option.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests (general)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/863
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel