[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Check for Signed-off-by in CI (#668)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jan 10 15:45:38 CET 2019

I tested 2 approaches, a stage 0 and calling the script in 'before_script:'

The first approach add another 38-54s to the pipeline (depends on the Gitlab infrastructure perfomance). The good side is that a contributor sees an error after this short time - if `Signed-off-by` has been forgotten.

The second approach adds no time to the pipeline, but it may take a while before each runner starts and errors. The duration depends on the Gitlab infrastructure perf, and took 12 minutes before it finished. This is due to retries of some runners, due to large docker images to load and due to large ccache archives to load and extract.

Let me know your thoughts and preference.