[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Add CI tarball build (!809)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jan 10 17:22:13 CET 2019

The second stage is needed for a real tarball test, without dev tools installed. That is `docker-alpine-base` in the build-images repo.

Apart from that, we can add an Alpine dev runner, let's call it `docker-alpine`. We just make a copy of `docker-alpine-base` and add the needed dev packages (ca the same as for Debian x86_64).

Maybe we can request a finer tunable `stage` system for Gitlab.com. Something like 'parallel' stages, where the tarball runner starts as soon as the tarball has been created. Or we start a 'docker run ...' within a runner to do exactly that !? That would be pretty cool, WDYT ? https://blog.docker.com/2013/09/docker-can-now-run-within-docker/