[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | certtool: data encipherment is disabled by default (!875)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Jan 14 10:58:21 CET 2019
New Merge Request !875
Branches: tmp-fix-certtools to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
For the TLS protocol this option is not necessary, and if enabled
by mistake (as default) and no other option is set, then the
generated key will be unusable. Thus we disable it, to generate
working keys by default.
* [x] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/875
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel