[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | fastopen: only use connectx if available (!876)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jan 16 18:06:36 CET 2019
New Merge Request !876
Project:Branches: AmarOk1412/gnutls:fix/connectx to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Sébastien Blin
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/876
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel