[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests: added tests for multiple ticket reception (!887)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jan 23 08:45:59 CET 2019
New Merge Request !887
Branches: tmp-test-tickets to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This introduces tests for the reception (parsing) of multiple tickets by a gnutls client. It uses the tlslite-ng server because unlike a gnutls server, tlslite-ng does send multiple tickets in a single record. That way we test that we can parse both ways of sending tickets.
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/887
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel