[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | set_ciphersuite_list(): Use linear approach to cleanup priorities (!889)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jan 23 15:22:57 CET 2019
New Merge Request !889
Branches: tmp-priority-linear to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Cleans up the code in priority.c/set_ciphersuite_list() to use a linear approach to remove the TLS1.3 ciphersuites (if needed).
As a side effect, the integer overflows of #679 are fixed.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/889
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel