[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Increase fuzzing code coverage (#686)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Jan 29 16:32:30 CET 2019

The advantage is that we don't need to maintain another project just for the coverage output.

I created a 'make-coverage-badge' script and all to libidn2. Just as an example how easy it is. See the fuzz-coverage badge at https://gitlab.com/libidn/libidn2. The commit with the things tied together is https://gitlab.com/libidn/libidn2/commit/530c929434bcbe2fa713827af1b171001c7e4d87.

The green is a bit lighter than we are used to. It's "lawngreen" instead of some fancy RGB hex values.