[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Increase fuzzing code coverage (#686)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jan 30 08:13:50 CET 2019

- we don't generate the fuzz-coverage-badge from the standard CI (generated daily)
- we don't generate the fuzz-coverage-badge from it's own project
- we extend project `gnutls/coverage` with the `make-coverage-badge` script and put it plus the fuzz-coverage pages into `public/fuzz-coverage/`, add the badge to (gnutls's) badges list (shows on top of project page).
We could also add it to `README.md` to access https://gnutls.gitlab.io/coverage/fuzzing/index.html (or a similar named directory).