[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Amend error code when SNI name is not accepted (!891)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jan 31 09:02:42 CET 2019

Except for the suggestion above it looks good to me. This breaks expectations from the library in terms of expected errors, but do not think that this breakage is significant; there is no way to recover from the previous error, and many other conditions were bundled in the previous error code. I think it is fine to include in 3.6.7.