[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | lib: mark infinite loops explicitly (!1043)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Jul 9 10:09:22 CEST 2019
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1043
Branches: tmp-mark-infinite-loops to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
There were few infinite loop constructions which were checking for an always true condition. Make sure that this construction is marked explicitly as while(1) to assist static analysers, or reviewers.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1043
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel