[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | nettle/gost: support building with GOST-enabled Nettle (!1044)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jul 11 20:39:52 CEST 2019
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1044
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:fix-gost to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1044
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel