[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Add support for Guile 3.0 (!1020)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jul 17 10:06:29 CEST 2019

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos commented:

I moved the CI to guile 2.0 only and I had to revert that because `make dist` requires guile 2.2... I opened a bug in fedora to move autogen to 2.2, that may at least remove the 2.0 interpreter from our CI in the future, but for now we have to live with multiple being present. Ludo is there some way to tell configure which one to use so the error you see is gone?