[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | gnulib: keep a single gnulib in the repo (!13)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jul 17 12:49:42 CEST 2019
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/13
Branches: tmp-single-gnulib-copy to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
This reduces the complexity in the library by removing the two copies of gnulib.
* [x] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/13
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel