[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | Added code coverage capture which is included in web site (!15)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jul 18 10:43:49 CEST 2019
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/15
Branches: tmp-coverage to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
This auto-generates a coverage report.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/15
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel