[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | Use amended version of gnulib's hash_pjw_bare() (!27)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Jul 22 11:45:47 CEST 2019
Tim Rühsen created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/27
Branches: tmp-amended-hash to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
* Amended hash_pjw_bare() to return 'unsigned int' instead of 'size_t'.
* Renamed the hash function to _asn1_hash().
* Added a suppression for clang's UBSAN, needed for fuzzing.
* [*] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/27
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel