[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | ASN1.y: improved detection of built-in types (!36)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Jul 27 23:45:10 CEST 2019
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/36
Branches: tmp-fix-memleak-b to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
The built-in types are now detected via the yacc syntax and not in the _asn1_yyerror() routine. This addresses a memory leak on
invalid syntax, and also reduces the generated tree by eliminating unnecessary types.
The existing test-suite is sufficient for this change.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/36
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel