[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | DTLS encrypt-then-mac interop issues (#139)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jun 13 08:32:40 CEST 2019

btw. I verified that there is interop of openssl 1.1.1c with gnutls master branch on DTLS. It doesn't explicitly negotiate AES-CBC, but I attach to a patch to do just that, and it still works.
[patch.txt](/uploads/c437ae630431fa7b70f6ceadc70aabe4/patch.txt)

Could you send a reproducer with gnutls-serv and openssl command line?