[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Add an option "--file-log" to redirect some information to a temporary file (!940)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Mar 5 09:29:21 CET 2019

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos started a new discussion on src/cli.c:

>  			} while (ret < 0 && gnutls_error_is_fatal(ret) == 0);
>
>  			if (ret == 0) {
> -				printf("*** Re-auth was performed.\n");
> +			log(output_pointer, "*** Re-auth was performed.\n");

I'd avoid the name 'log' because it is easy to clash with other similar functions (I see a compilation failure which may be due to clash with libmath). What about `log_info`? Here I'm assuming that your intention is to log informational messages (see the description of some above).