[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Improved estimation of wait in gnutls_session_get_data2 (!936)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Mar 19 15:30:22 CET 2019

> test coverage?

Session resumption is covered with functionality tests itself, but here I believe you mean something to test this value. I can think of a test, checking whether multiple connections will succeed reliably. However, that's quite impossible to make reliably (there will always be some slower CI, or with cpu peak during that execution etc). Any ideas?