[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | _gnutls_srp_entry_free: follow consistent behavior in freeing data (!995)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri May 10 06:36:29 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !995
Branches: tmp-fix-srp to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
_gnutls_srp_entry_free would previously not free any parameters that
were known to gnutls to account for documented behavior of
gnutls_srp_set_server_credentials_function(). This was not updated
when the newly added 8192 parameter was added to the library.
This introduces a safety check for generator parameters, even though
in practice they are the same pointer.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/995
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel