[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix endless looping GETPORT in tests/scripts/common.sh (!997)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri May 10 13:35:53 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !997
Branches: tmp-fix-GETPORT to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
I experienced endless running tests/suite/testcompat-tls13-openssl.sh which was due to
GETPORT endlessly looping and waiting for a chosen port to become unused.
The fix was to re-calculate the port number if it is busy. I'm sure this was the original intention,
but somehow the random number was only calculated once.
* [ ] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/997
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel