[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Mark arguments of functions gnutls_x509_crt_equals2 as const (!1000)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri May 17 13:54:51 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !1000
Project:Branches: darktemplarbasealt/gnutls:mark_const to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Aleksei Nikiforov
This will allow using this function with certificates
returned by function gnutls_certificate_get_peers
without casts dropping const qualifier or
making temporary copies out of retrieved data.
Make same changes for function gnutls_x509_crt_equals.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1000
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel