[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | git clone error on ubuntu 19.04 (#769)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun May 19 23:27:34 CEST 2019

I tried "jumping" firewall and git works.
Now I'll investigate but I report to you following points:

* git compiled with openssl instead of gnutls works fine
* standard git (comiled with gnutls I think) of ubuntu 18.04 works

The only rule not executed now to make everything working well is the iptables nat rule

Thanks for support
If I'll found a better solution I'll reply to this bug report. (if the system will allow me)