[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | git clone error on ubuntu 19.04 (#769)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon May 20 23:16:54 CEST 2019

I was not able to test the patch yet, but I found the following strange behavior.

1. my firewall is based on a cubietruck with armbian installed. Details are:
> root at cubie:~# cat /etc/debian_version
> 8.11
> root at cubie:~# cat /etc/os-release
> PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)"
> NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"
> VERSION_ID="8"
> VERSION="8 (jessie)"
> ID=debian
> HOME_URL="http://www.debian.org/"
> SUPPORT_URL="http://www.debian.org/support"
> BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.debian.org/"

2. I installed an other board ARM based with ubuntu and configured the basic iptables rule to allow me to test the NAT and this time git works.

3. the two ARM chips on the two boards are the same

So, on my opinion, is something in debian configuration/compilation options that breaks the NAT flow.

For test on the patch, please wait till the next week end. This take more time, as I'm not so confident with ubntu package recompiling procedure.

THANKS and I hope to be of any help with the above information