[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | pubkey: remove deprecated OLD_PUBKEY_VERIFY_FLAG_TLS1_RSA (!1004)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue May 21 08:28:53 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !1004
Branches: tmp-remove-unused-flag to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
`gnutls_certificate_verify_flags` comparisons in lib/pubkey.c against deprecated `OLD_PUBKEY_VERIFY_FLAG_TLS1_RSA` define (previously `GNUTLS_PUBKEY_VERIFY_FLAG_TLS1_RSA`) break functions `gnutls_pubkey_verify_data2` and `gnutls_pubkey_verify_hash2` when `GNUTLS_VERIFY_DISABLE_CA_SIGN` `gnutls_certificate_verify_flags` is set.
The supplementary comparison against `OLD_PUBKEY_VERIFY_FLAG_TLS1_RSA` has been removed in favor of the exclusive comparison against `GNUTLS_VERIFY_USE_TLS1_RSA` `gnutls_certificate_verify_flags` due to the old value no longer being referenced in internal gnutls calling of these two functions and also having been replaced by the latter flag.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [x] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1004
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel