[gnutls-devel] libtasn1 | Make use of const variant of asn1_node (!9)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue May 21 12:42:33 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !9
Branches: tmp-asn1_node_const to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
Add type 'asn1_node_const' and apply it to function params where possible.
This allows https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1000 to be worked on easier.
* [x] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/merge_requests/9
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel