[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | priority: add new option to allow small records (>= 64) (!1006)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed May 22 12:07:14 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !1006
Branches: tmp-small-records to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
There is a mismatch in the lower limit of record sizes in RFC 8449 (64) and our default (512). If the server advertises a smaller limit than our default, the client has no way to keep communicating with the server.
This patch adds a new priority string option %ALLOW_SMALL_RECORDS to set the limit to 64.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1006
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel