[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Datum.c cleanup (!1002)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri May 24 17:14:38 CEST 2019

If in doubt, leave it out of this release. You know the srp code better - is there anything we can do to provide consistent behavior ? If not, we should return an int (error code) in the long term. Existing code should still work without changes (except we add attribute `warn_unused_result` - in this case exisiting code will see a warning).