[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Do not regenerate autogen files is --enable-local-libopts is given (!1010)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat May 25 21:46:43 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !1010
Branches: tmp-fix-libopts to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
This addresses issue on installed systems which have autogen but use --enable-local-libopts. In these systems if the installed autogen would not match the local libopts library version compilation would fail because the auto-generated files depend on the corresponding to autogen version libopts internals.
That however requires us to ship the corresponding files which match our included libopts library.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests (not really; a test was added directly in .gitlab-ci.yml)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1010
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel