[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix cross-compilation of the Guile bindings (!1120)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Nov 11 23:14:18 CET 2019
civodul created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1120
Project:Branches: civodul/gnutls:wip-cross-compilation to gnutls/gnutls:master
The first patch should fix cross-compilation of the Guile bindings as reported at https://bugs.debian.org/943905.
The second one fixes a harmless but annoying warning during compilation, as reported at the same place.
* [X] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [X] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1120
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel