[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | guile: Arrange to make 'gnutls.scm' architecture-independent. (!1121)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Nov 20 16:15:39 CET 2019
civodul created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1121
Project:Branches: civodul/gnutls:wip-arch-independent-scm to gnutls/gnutls:master
This is an attempt to make `gnutls.scm` architecture-independent as discussed in #838.
* [X] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [X] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1121
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel