[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Implement new requirements for GOST PublicKeyParameters (!1070)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Oct 2 16:06:35 CEST 2019
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov pushed new commits to merge request !1070
* b9d33a76...039cf48f - 10 commits from branch `master`
* fe47472b - lib: define more GOST curves
* 81575b61 - lib/ecc: add documentation for GOST-related curves
* 0eb7b43e - nettle/pk: add support for "new" TC26 256 B curve
* 961f44a5 - lib: implement support for updated GOST PublicKeyParameters
* be2c37e5 - cert-tests/gost: add certificate with new GOSTParameters struct
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1070
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel