[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Implement new requirements for GOST PublicKeyParameters (!1070)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Oct 6 19:06:56 CEST 2019
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov pushed new commits to merge request !1070
* 884c6d2c...73fc1e4b - 12 commits from branch `master`
* 96fcde09 - lib: define more GOST curves
* 025af8a4 - lib/ecc: add documentation for GOST-related curves
* 9e9abf8a - nettle/pk: add support for "new" TC26 256 B curve
* 9531c0c2 - lib: implement support for updated GOST PublicKeyParameters
* eb3dd65b - cert-tests/gost: add certificate with new GOSTParameters struct
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1070
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel